When a chronic autoimmune condition is so severe that it cannot be effectively treated by oral medications, your gastroenterologist may prescribe infusion therapy.
Horizon Medical Associates, P.C. provides infusion therapy to treat patients with autoimmune disorders, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis as well as certain diarrheal illnesses and iron deficiency.
Therapeutic drugs we offer include:
- CIMZIA® – a lyophilized biologic injection for treatment of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease
- ENTYVIO® – a new biologic treatment for adults with moderate to severe Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis who have had inadequate responses to conventional therapies for their symptoms
- REMICADE® – a biologic for treatment of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis in both adults and pediatric patients
- STELARA® – a new biologic for treatment of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease
- SANDOSTATIN LAR® – a monthly injection for certain types of chronic diarrhea.
For detailed information on any of these drugs, please click on the links to the right for manufacturer's patient-oriented information.